Thursday 15 May 2014

Competition Wins #1

I started entering online competitions in February this year.  I have won 12 times now and would have to say I am well and truly addicted to my new hobby!

I thought I might do a wee post on my wins from now on.

I was waiting for 4 items to appear and the Postman dropped one off this morning. I was excited to find out what it was!

It turned out to be 6 items of make up.I haven't owned anything here before so I am super excited to try it all out. What a lovely prize...



The first item was a cheek stamp from the brand seventeen, it's not a product I have used before and I am looking forward to trying it out. RRP £4.99 at Boots.

View photo.JPG in slide show

Next up is Supercat Eyeliner Pen by Soap and Glory. I am really excited I won this! It has absolutely fabulous reviews and is the reason I entered the competition in the first place. I can't wait to try it out on my next night out.  I simply adore Soap and Glory bath and body products so this is a brand I am very much familiar with. RRP £6.00 at Boots.



Next is a lippie from MUA in shade 13. It is a red lipstick, I really do not suit red lipstick at all! So I have kept this one sealed and I am going to pass it on to my sister Gill who looks great in red lipstick. RRP £1 at Superdrug.

I can't wait to try the MUA Pro-Brow Eyebrow Kit. I will do a review of this product when I have tried it out. I currently use Browzings by Benefit which I am completely in love with. Browzings costs £24.50 currently and  MUA's product costs £3.50, I am hoping to have found a brilliant dupe product in MUA. On first impressions the packaging of browzings and MUA is similar and both come with mini tweezers. I like the fact that MUA's brow palette has an option of a lighter or darker colour. Watch this space!




I was excited to see a L'oreal Paris color riche l'ombre pure eyeshadow in my winning haul. I am someone who in the past has very much stuck to what I know.  I am trying to branch out when it comes to make up and have been wanting to add eyeshadows in to the mix of my make up collection. The eyeshadow is in shade 205 - Nude. To me, it is definitely a shimmery gold colour rather than a nude. Not that I am complaining, every girl needs some gold and glitter in her life! Can't wait to try this out.  RRP £5.49 at Boots.



My last winning product is Face Form Conturing and Blush Palette in shade light by Sleek Makeup.  I have to say - conturing terrifies me! haha. I really want to give it a go though and you will probably find me over the next couple of weeks looking for a YouTube video that is dumbed down enough for me to copy!  Please let me know if you have any that you can recommend to me. I will write a future post of how I get on with trying this product out.



Sorry for the quality of some of my photos, still trying to get to grips with basically everything when it comes to blogging!


Have you tried out any of these products? I would love to know what you think of them.


L xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment